In line with recognized International Practice and for the information of customers and others who visit the Website of Sruti School, it is necessary to post a privacy statement. The information shared with Sruti will be treated as private. Sruti also desires to say explicitly that adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to customers and their dealings with Sruti from the mischievous and the fraudsters.
Customer confidentiality and privacy are of utmost concern to Sruti and SBI. The employees of the Bank and Sruti treat the information in respect of the User's accounts in the same responsible and confidential way that the Bank and Sruti want its own financial affairs are treated.
Recognition of User's expectation of privacy
Sruti recognizes that its customers expect privacy and security for their personal and financial affairs. Sruti understands that, by selecting Sruti for the banking needs, the Users have entrusted on Sruti to safeguard the User's personal financial information. Sruti wants the users to be informed of Sruti's commitment to protect the privacy of User's personal financial information with the following privacy principles and practices.
What personally identifiable information is collected from the Users?
Sruti collects information from the Users regarding name, addresses, email addresses...
How Sruti uses, collects and retains customer information
On Sruti site we collect, retain, and use information about the User only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer Sruti business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to the Users. Sruti collects and retains information about the User only for specific educational purposes.
Sruti uses information to:
- Open and administer User's accounts and to protect User's records and funds.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Help Sruti design or improve its products and services for the benefit of Users.
- Understand the User's financial needs so that Sruti can provide the User with quality products and superior services.
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that governs the financial services in the country.
How Sruti keeps customer information accurate
It is in the User's interest, and it is objective, for us to have accurate, current, and complete information concerning the User and his/its accounts. Sruti has strict procedures that our employees abide by to meet this objective. While some procedures are required by Central, State laws or RBI regulations, Sruti has implemented additional procedures to maintain accurate, current, and complete financial information, including processes to update information and remove out-dated information. If you believe that Sruti has incorrect information about you or your accounts, please email us through the feedback mechanism provided on the website or modify the profile information on the site as permissible. Sruti will correct any erroneous information as quickly as possible.
How Sruti limits access to customer information
Application Access Policy
This System is for the use of authorized users for authorized purpose only. All the activities on this system are recorded and monitored by Institution. Individuals, using this computer system without authority or in excess of their authority shall be treated as having violated the IT and IS Security Policy of the Institution and, are subjected to legal / disciplinary action as per the Policy of the Institution.
How Sruti restricts the disclosure of customer information
Sruti does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per the user's mandate. Sruti does not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by the User;
- User requests or authorizes it;
- The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
- The User has been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and has been given the opportunity to decline.
- A customer who has established a relationship with Sruti
- A visitor to Sruti's web site
Other information about Sruti web site
- Children visiting Sruti's web site: We are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided by SRUTI as objectionable for viewing by their children
- Customers using Sruti's Service: For customers using our Sruti web site, all visitor information is collected along with any information that you volunteer as a customer while using Sruti's web site
- Links to, or from, Sruti's web site: SRUTI is not responsible for information practices employed by web sites linked with our web site.
- Encrypted information: Information provided by you on Sruti's web site is encrypted or scrambled in order to secure information.
Applicability of Rules and Guidelines of Sruti Website.
Sruti online payment is a Service provided by the SRUTI SCHOOL OF LITURGICAL MUSIC. As such, in addition to the Rules and guidelines mentioned herein, all the Rules and guidelines stated in the website of SRUTI SCHOOL OF LITURGICAL MUSIC www.srutimusic.org the extent applicable to the services products/activities herein are also applicable to the Users visiting or using this website. Further any reference to Sruti herein needs to be considered as the aggregator facilities offered by theSRUTI SCHOOL OF LITURGICAL MUSIC.