A candidate at the time of admission to the SPW course should have passed the higher Secondary (Class XII) level examinations.
Mode of Instruction:
This subject will be delivered via a mixture of lectures, demonstrations and online classes & videos.
Duration - Offline
- The duration of SPW course is 6 months from January - June and July – December.
- One day class a week of 5 hours constituting 60 hours for theory and 30 hours for practical.
- Additional individual/group practical sessions can be arranged if required.
- The duration of Online SPW course is 6 months.
- Two online theory sessions a week of 1.5 hours constituting 60 hours for theory.
- Practicals will be done as offline intensive sessions continuously for a week at Sruti School. Certificates will be issued only after successful completion of practical classes and exams. Additional individual/group practical sessions canbe arranged if required
Registration for the Course:
Application for registration must be made in the prescribed form obtainable from the Sruti office at Kottayam or can be downloaded here. Duly filled application forms must be sent to the office of Sruti School by post or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) together with the payment receipt of application fee of Rs. 250 and the mentioned documents on or before 30 Dec 2022.
- Self attested copies of academic certificates and copies of academic transcripts
- Attested copy of the school leaving certificate
- Birth certificate/proof of date of birth in one of the certificates accepted as valid
- A reference letter certifying the character and conduct from his/her head/Vicar of the sponsoring parish/institution/s
- Any additional information and references that may be considered desirable in support of his/her application
- The application fee must be sent to the account of SRUTI SCHOOL OF LITURGICAL MUSIC, A/c No: 57008470715, Branch: SBI, CMSCollege Campus, Kottayam, IFSC: SBIN0070484