We have an expert panel from industry and academics on the advisory board consisting of the following people:
1. Jerry Amaldev: He started his career in film music with Naushad in Bombay, assisting him till 1969 in Hindi films such as Aadmi, Palki, Ram Aur Shyam, Sunghursh, Dil Diya Dard Liya and Saathi. Later he obtained his Masters Degree in Fine Arts with specialisation in Music Composition from Cornell University and taught at Queens College, Flushing, New York. A three-time Kerala State Film Awards winning Indian composer of film scores who has given music to some of the most important motion pictures of Malayalam cinema. Noted for his lyrical and expressive melodies together with simple but rich tonal compositions of Indian music.
2. Daman Sood: After graduating from the Film & Television Institute of India in Pune with a Gold Medal for Sound Recording and Audio Engineering, Daman Sood was determined to stay at the top of his game. The man who completed 50 years as a sound engineer in 2019 has recorded over 1000 albums in his career, and is one of the most known names as a sound recording engineer in India. This award winning audio engineer is best known for his work with musicians such as Lata Mangeshkar, Jagjit Singh, Pankaj Udhas, Abida Parveen, as well as his prolific work as a Song Recordist for many Bollywood film soundtracks, including Veer Zara, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Machis, Gupt, Dil To Pagal Hai, Mohabbatein, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Devdas and Gadar. (https://www.sudeepaudio.com/saundcheck/the-daman soonconversations/).
3. Pramod Thomas: He is an audio engineer and sound designer from Thumpamon , Kerala winner of many awards in film sound and music .He received prestigious Indian Presidents National award,and state awards of Maharashtra and Kerala in mixing. He is best known for his work on Indian films such as Anurag Kashyap's Dev.D (2009) Shankar's Enthiran (2010), Nayattu (2021) etc, He is a graduate from the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune who has credits in Acoustics,live sound , music,and film sound
4. Jose Sankoorikal: After finishing his diploma course in electronics, Jose worked his way up as a service engineer for professional electronic musical instrument, audio and video equipment. Due to his interest in audio calibration he was sent to Dolby Laboratories UK for his training in room calibration after which he was working as a Dolby Sound Consultant. He is now one of the most sought after room calibration specialists both in India and Middle East. His clients include PVR Cinemas, NCPA Mumbai, Carnival Cinemas, JT PAC etc.
5. Vijay Thomas Kurien: Vijay is a pro audio service management consultant with a diploma in recording arts and more than 20 years of experience in education, training and technical support, working as a Senior Faculty (Sound Recording and Music Production Technology) Whistling Woods International, A Division of Mukta Arts Limited. Dronacharya Award winner for teachers in audio education in 2019, Vijay is also a professional member of the British Computer Society.